Committees of Goose Hollow
- The Goose Hollow BYLAWS Committee deals with questions revolving around the current GHFL bylaws and whether amendments are needed to cure any deficiencies with current practice and improve clarify.
- The Goose Hollow COMMUNICATIONS Committee deals with outreach to our neighbors and branding of the neighborhood identity. It meets the third Wednesday of every month beginning 8am at the Artists Repertory Theater at 1515 SW Morrison St.
- The Goose Hollow EDUCATION URA Committee operates to ensure that the newly proposed Education URA positively influences Goose Hollow.
- The Goose Hollow LIVABILITY & PUBLIC SAFETY Committee operates to enhance the livability of Goose Hollow by addressing crime, graffiti, and other livability issues.
- The Goose Hollow PARKING & TRANSPORTATION Committee deals with questions involving parking and transportation.
- The Goose Hollow PLANNING Committee deals with questions of planning and development. It meets the second Thursday of every month at 7 PM in room 210 of the First United Methodist Church at SW 18th and Jefferson.
- The Goose Hollow VISION REALIZATION Committee holds neighborhood discussions on the future of our neighborhood, and particularly issues surrounding the upcoming CC2035 plan and specifically the SW Quadrant Plan. It meets the third Tuesday of every month beginning 8am at the Hotel deLuxe at 729 SW 15th Ave.
- The Goose Hollow BOARD meets the third Thursday of every month at the Multnomah Athletic Club to discuss all aspects of the neighborhood, including planning, health and safety, livability issues, traffic, parks, and visioning for the future. Board meeting minutes and correspondence are publicly available. All neighbors are welcome to attend any of our neighborhood meetings.
Committee meeting schedules are published in advance, and conducted under Oregon's Public Meeting Laws (see also the guide published by Open Oregon, the ODOJ site concerning public records as modified by ONI Standards, and the Oregon Attorney General's Office and the Oregon AG's 2010 Transparency Report). Please check the calendar for up to date meeting dates, times, and locations as well as a summary of topics to be covered. Meeting minutes can be found here. Correspondence from the Board can be found here.